Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Second Christmas Card for Phindy's Place

I did get a second card done for the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog, but only because I already had the card base made.

This image is another of the Winter Cuties from the Phindy's Place Store and is appropriately called Tasty Flakes. Even at almost 61(this Sunday), I love to catch snowflakes on my tongue. It's the kid in me, and I hope I never lose it. I've colored her with Copics. I actually owned at one time a down coat this exact color. I guess there's a lot of the kid still  in me.

The papers on the background of the card are digital from a kit called Advent by Katie Fairlie from Pickleberry Pop. The sentiment is from the $1 stamp bin at JoAnn's.

I'm so glad that I was able to get two cards in the challenge. What I can't figure out is why everyone isn't using a Phindy's image. The images are the best, and you get two entries when you use a Phindy's image. For me, that's a WIN WIN if I ever heard one.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH, I love this. These colors are right up my alley Shirley. I love the bright and bold palette here. Wonderful creation as usual! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Phindy's Place this week. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete