Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Say Thanks

The challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog is to create a thank you project. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think there's a chance that I would ever have more thank you cards than I needed.

For my card, I chose this Wryn image from the Tiddly Inks Store called Wryn - Grow A Little Love. I've colored her with Copics.

I got the papers from my scrap box, but I did identify the papers used. One is from the digital kit called Of the Essence by Fei-Fei's Stuff from Oscraps and the other is from a digital kit called Charming by Shery K Designs.

The sentiment is from an acrylic stamp set from Waltzing Mouse.

7 comments:

  1. oh shirley this is just so gorgeous, I love the layers with the frame and nesties and that sentiment stamp is fabulous...need to add that to my list of neeeeeeds!!!
    thank you so much for popping in and playing along with the tiddly inkers this week :)
    huge squooshy hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shirley, this is just so fabulous! I really love that blue and Wryn is looking so cute! I Just love seeing your cards in our challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya Shirley! This is a gorgeous creation! I love the blues and browns together - and those flowers are divine!! Gorgeous lovely lady!
    Hugs and thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brown and blue combo and the frame like nestie, very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely "Thank you" card you made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Shirley! I already told Christy...we don''t have the habbit to send thank you cards like you do in the USA, but it was a fun challenge. I love the colourcombination you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete