Friday, June 13, 2014

Doodle It Up

Well, I'm back for two challenges in a row on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. The theme for this challenge is doodle it up. I AM NOT a public doodler, so this one is definitely outside my comfort zone.

For my image I chose Day Dream Believin from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamp Store. I have colored her with Prisma Color and Faber-Castell pencils.

I used the sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge, which Sassy Cheryl just happens to be sponsoring this week. With my luck, I won't get this post finished in time to get it entered. Oh well, I liked the sketch.

Papers are from a digital pack by Coreen Silke called Afternoon Fiesta from ComputerScrapbook.Com.

My doodling definitely leaves a lot to be desired, but I did free hand it instead of letting the Cameo do it ( and I could have easily done that).

Thanks for stopping by. There's still time to get an entry in before Monday at 5p.m. EST.

4 comments:

  1. While there is nothing wrong with your doodling skills I must admit to a hearty LOL moment over could have let the Cameo do it. I know that took restraint. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the Cameo restraint. It would have been a shame because we wouldn't have been able to see these gorgeous flowers and swirls. Girl you can definitely doodle in public! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Doodling Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! you better hand doodle my friend LOL.. the doodle police would be after you!
    you outdid yourself with the awesome flowers in your doodles! your coloring rocks and yes, it is a great sketch!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy doodling challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you do 'doodle' publicly....very nicely. Make sense? LOL
    I love this Shirley! I'm so glad that you joined us again this week. Your card is super adorable and I LOVE those flowers. WOW!
    Thanks for playing along in the Doodle challenge with my Sassy Gals!

    ReplyDelete