Friday, May 6, 2011

Color Me Challenge #21

Well, this week's Color Me Challenge on Sassy Cheryls Blog had the cutest image of a bee called "No More Honey". Since my BFF is all about honeybees(her family was in the Bee Business well over 50 years), there's no way I couldn't play. If your card is picked as the best colored image by her son Zach, then Cheryl uses your image as her coloring model for her colored image and you win a free image. You also have a card to use when you finish, so it's a Win-Win any way you go.

I found these incredible papers over on My Grafico. It's a kit called Busy Bee Papers from Blackleaf Studios and can be found HERE. I cut out some hexagon(honeycomb) shapes with my Cricut and finished off the card with some bee and honeycomb buttons I picked up at Hobby Lobby on sale. This card came together amazingly fast for me

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. What perfect paper for your card! And you're right, it's a win-win on playing!
    Loving all of those little bees and the beehive is a great touch!
    Thanks for playing in the COLOR ME challenge this week, Shirley. Your cards always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh Shirley, why didn't I think of this nesty shape..looks just like the beehive honeycomb shape! way to to gf..
    your card is fantastic~ perfect beeeeee colors..
    love this.
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fab, Bess is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, this is sooooo adorable! Love that honeycomb pattern. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete