Sunday, March 6, 2011

Color Me a Rainbow

This week on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, it's a COLOR me challenge. I love color and lots of it so it was right up my alley. I am always behind on birthday cards, and birthday cards are by definition bright and colorful.

This image called "Hip to Be Square" has been a favorite of mine since I first saw it in the http://tiddlyinks.comTiddly Inks Store. It is of course perfect for a world of color. I have to say, if you'd seen my tabletop when I finished coloring you would have thought I had used every Copic I own.

The papers are from Summer Drigg's Baby Cake's Kit(one of my all time favorite set of Digital papers), and the sentiment is courtesy of Create with TLC. I used my Martha Stewart Cupcake punch to make my cupcake embellishments and pop dots to give them some dimension.

The good news is I didn't make one card, I made two, so I've building my birthday card stash. WOOHOO!

14 comments:

  1. oh shirley that is just the cutest card ever! the image looks gorgeous and the cupcakes are so cute! thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOOOO cute, Shirley! What a great card for a b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card for all Copics. You know that has to be great. I am lovin that elephant and the MS cupcake punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shirley!!! soooooooooo cute!!i love all of the friends having a cupcake party!! your sentiment is darling.

    thanks so much for joining us again this week at TI!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything a Birthday card should be!!! Fun, bright and happy! Love it Shirley. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bright colors perfect for a birthday card! GREAT card Shirley :)

    Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley - ANOTHER fabulous creation!!! Love how you've colored this image..so perfect. Wonderful cupcakes and great background papers!! Thanks for playing with us every week - I always look forward to your creations!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley - Can I tell you how much I LOVE this card! It's just so wonderful and I love the way you colored everything!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirley, I love everything about this card! It is just adorable! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi shirley,

    this is supercute!!! thank you for joining us at tiddly inks this week.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright and colourful card, thanks for joining us on Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirley...your party card rocks...love your coloring and PP choice. thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shirley, your card is really perfect! This image is so perfect to use all kinds of different colours! Love the design paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing, shirley! Just love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete