Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Anything Goes With A Phindy's Place Image

It's the first week of the month and over on the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog, it's the Anything Goes as long as you use a Phindy's Place image. I love it, and can't understand why you wouldn't want to do a Phindy's Place image every week.

For what I hope is just my first card for the challenge(I have all the parts for a second one, just need to find the time to get it done), I chose this sweet image called Melon Baby. There's not a Cutie or Wee Babbie image at the Phindy's Place Store, that I don't have. They are just too cute and REAL to me. I've colored her with Copics.

The papers are digital and were from two kits. One kit is called Fruity Papers and is from Zenware Designs from My Grafico. I have to say that when I saw this paper, I had to have it, because I knew it was perfect for Melon Baby. The second kit is called Watermelon Patch from Sprouting Seeds Studio. and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

5 comments:

  1. Bight sweet colors on this card. Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, my friend, just adorable! Your papers are just perfect!!! Your coloring is great!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Lovely coloring, and you always find the most wonderful coordinating papers. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley
    She reall is a sweetie! perfect sentiment, thanks for playing along again at Phindys Place this week,
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete