Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Time for Summer at Phindy's Place

This week on the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog the theme is Summer is Coming. I was terribly afraid that a project I have been working on was going to keep me from getting  a card in the challenge.Thankfully I finished the project last night, so I had a good portion of the day today to get my card made.

Phindy just added a new image to the Phindy's Place Store called Bathing Beauty, and she was perfect for a Summer card. After all isn't a trip to the beach a favorite vacation? Doesn't she remind you of  a girl from the fifties or sixties, when two piece suits left more to the imagination, instead of exposing every flaw?

The papers are from the Aloha Kit from Just So Scrappy 2, and the wave borders and frame along with the sentiment are from the Silhouette store. The sketch is from this week's CAS Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. morning shirley!
    hehe he!! this is just fabulous hun, I love those sandy footprints!!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice summer papers you have used, and I do like the image too. I think your card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? I love this, Shirley! So stinking cute! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete