Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Isn't Making Me Feel Blue

I did it! I got three cards made for the Phindy's Place Challenge this week. If you use a Phindy's image in your project you get two entries and a better chance at winning. I just can't figure out why EVERYONE doesn't use a Phindy's image. I want to own every last one of them.

This time the image I've selected is yet another of Phindy's Winter Cuties and is called Big Box. I'm betting whatever is in the box won't be nearly as entertaining or as fun as the box itself, given his young age. He's colored with my Copics. You really need to check out all the wonderful images at the Phindy's Place Store.

Again I've gone for digital papers. The main papers are from a kit by Jeanine Baechtold called American Made at Computer Scrapbook Dot Com. I also used some of the leftover papers from my previous two cards.
The sentiment is one I created in Photoshop and thought it was appropriate for a Baby's First Christmas. Please feel free to grab it.

2 comments:

  1. Shirley, you have done a fantastic job with all three of your cards! Each one is fabulously colored and all of them are great examples of your usual imaginative creativity. Thanks so much for joining us THREE times this week at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Shirley this card is lovely it brings back memories to me of when my kidlets were small and would play in the box ,nevermind the pressie x

    ReplyDelete