Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Still Christmas in Phindyville

There's still time for another Christmas Card, and I'm thinking a girl can never have too many Christmas cards. Christmas is the theme for the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog. For my second entry, I"ve chosen to use this Phindy's Place Image called.Miss Crissy Tree. She's just one of the fabulous Christmas images available at the Phindy's Place Store. Go check them out.

My last card was very traditional in colors, not so this time. Again these papers are from Shery K Designs and are from a kit called Christmas Days. You know that when I saw the Christmas Light paper, I HAD to use Miss Chrissy Tree for my card. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I used my new Black Cat Cougar to cut out the Christmas lights and the scalloped circle around the sentiment. The background Christmas trees were cut with a Sissix diecut.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love everything about it! Thanks for joining us this week at Phindy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That paper you used is so perfect and I love your string of lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty papers again! The die cut tree behind the image, looks cool. Fun and different Christmas colors, too. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley
    You found the perfect paper there alright! lovely card and such pretty colours, thank you for joining in with last week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this week!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete