Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Phindy's Place Anything Goes Gingerbread Hugs

For my third and final challenge card for this month's Anything Goes as long as it's a Phindy's image on the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog, I chose to use this Winter Cutie called Gingerbread Delight. I told you picking the image to use for the challenge was the hard part. Good thing I'm not limited to only one entry.  If you haven't discovered Phindy's Place Store, may I encourage you to head on over. Her images are so real life, and I simply adore her children's images and let me tell you, her Plump 'Uns hit real close to home
.

For this one, I again hit Raspberry Road Designs for the papers I used. This kit is called the Gingerbread Memories Collection and could anything be more perfect to use with this image?  This time the sketch is from last week's challenge over on Sketch Saturday. I seem to always be a week behind on these. I've colored her with my Copics, and again I used my Make The Cut  to create my Word Art.

Thanks for stopping by and hope I've sent you on a shopping excursion.

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation. Love this paper, too. I agree with you, the Phindy kids images are so realistic! You've colored her beautifully and I love the gold touches in the metal dots and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Shirley this is absolutely amazing! Looove how you coloured the adorabe image. Fabulous sentiment! I`m "borrowing" it from you, lol. Thanks for sharing it, and thanks for playing with us at Phindy`s Place. So lovely to have you with us and good luck! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this one is the cutest of ALL! The papers are perfection and so is your coloring and the sentiment. With three creations this week, your chances are up there for a win, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cutie!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and a perfect choice of papers for this card Shirley! Thanks for being such a brilliant player in the challenge
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete