Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inspiration Challenge At Sassy Cheryl's

This week's challenge on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog is an inspiration one. If you take the challenge, you are to use the following photo as your inspiration.

 For my challenge card, I chose this image from the Sassy Cheryl's Store called Sally's Just Hanging Around. I decided to use the brick wall and trellis them and have Sally hanging out in the back yard. She's colored with Copics, and cut her out by hand.

I cut the trellis from a Silhouette file that I resized, and the brick wall is one of the backgrounds in the Silhouette software. the flower vines are a Memory Box die.

Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

  1. Shirley... TOO CUTE! Love that wall! Great take on the inspiration!!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DARLING Shirley! Sally looks like she's having a blast! LOVE that brick. . .WOW. . .and I LOVE the vines and trellis too. Beautiful.
    Thanks for playing in the Inspirational challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this work of art! this is the perfect inspired piece! your coloring rocks my friend!
    always happy to have you get down and SASSY with us!
    thanks bunches!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, Shirley, this is awesome! I love this!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job...way to go this is creative!! Thanks for stopping by to say Hi, you are always there even when I am not to busy with crafting. I have been taking time with Grandkids after work for that time will never come back to me and I am so happy that I am!

    ReplyDelete