Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This One Might Surprise You

Well time is running out for me to get my SMT post done for the chance at a free image on the Sassy Cheryl Blog. I have been extremely busy in TM, but I did take some time out over the weekend to reorganize and straighten up my work space. You better be sitting down for this one Cheryl.



Do you notice anything missing from my tabletop? It's my Copics. I now have them on a rolling cart that rolls under my table on the right of my chair.

Oh and here are a couple of shots of cards I made Monday for my OWH Christmas card box. All the papers and embellies are from Just So Scrappy 2's digital kit Santa Baby. Thanks to the Cameo, I have 8 of each created all in one day.

Thanks for stopping by. Oh and Anna, I thought I wasn't going to make it this week.

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I'm always good for a "helpful" nudge. The cards look awesome. I think if I had your ink system I'd be almost totally digital except for embellishments. :) It definitely seems to make it easier for you to do multiple cards for OWH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew. . . .I'm glad I was sitting down. hehehehe. The organization looks fabulous. . .have you left it that way? You go girl! I LOVE organizing. I would have been right there with you! Yipppeeee for all your hard work and what gorgeous Christmas cards for the OWH! Love 'em both, but my favorite is the one on the right. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep telling myself that I need an "organization" and clean up day! I can't seem to stop "playing" long enough to get it done. Glad you made this week's "show me" in time, Shirley. :)

    ReplyDelete