Sunday, September 23, 2012

Use A Die Cut

The challenge this week over on the Sassy Cheryls Challenge Blog is to use a die cut. Now my question is does using your Cameo to create all the shapes count as the die cut? If not, I'm covered, because I did use the Memory Box Star die.

I'm working on Christmas cards for my next Operation Write Home box of cards, so I chose this image called Sassy Angel. She's colored with Copics, and I used a new combination for her red hair. Hers is about the color of mine when I leave the beauty shop every six weeks. The combo is R89, E19, E07 and E93, with highlights of E29. Just so you know there are some wonderful Christmas images over at the Sassy Cheryls Store.

The papers are from the Away in a Manger kit from Just so Scrappy 2.

I used the Sketch from this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches for my card. I made 4 with the Sassy Angel image and another four using this Manger scene from the Away in a Manger Elements.

Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate your taking the time to stop in and I love comments.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Shirley. Love the star die cut. Love your Every six week red hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the Cameo counts, it's a die cut- isn't it! Both of these cards are fantastic my friend!
    don't you just love how delicate the memory box stars are!
    love the non traditional Holiday colors on the Angel! Awesome!
    Thanks for getting sassy with us this week for the die cut challenge!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, I love your cards and am extremely impressed by your work ethic!!! I am trying to find out if you are the Shirley that designed cards for TLC. There was a darling fall card with acorns on it and I wondered what you might have used to cut them out. As you have a silhouette, I may have my answer. Grin. Great site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I think you're covered. If not, ask them to talk to the sassy boss. LMBO! Love it girl! As always, simply gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing in the die cut challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all...YOU GO GIRL!! Christmas cards going already, you are way ahead of me. They are both so beautiful. Can I be on your Christmas list? Lol It's always such a treat to see you in the Sassy Cheryl challenges. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete